Please note online abstract submission is now closed.
Contributions for oral and/or poster presentations are invited. Abstracts of a maximum of 300 words should be submitted online by 15 January 2015
Please indicate your prefered symposium topic session you would like to submit your abstract:
. Analytical electron microscopy, including a symposium to honour the work of OL Krivanek
. Lattice defects in bulk materials
. Poly- and nanocrystalline materials
. Thin films
. Quantum wells and strained layer epitaxy
. Quantum wires and quantum dots
. Scannning probe and atom probe techniques
. Scanning electron and ion beam techniques
. Advanced device studies
. Invited speakers
To submit an abstract, please click here.
Information for submitting your abstract
- If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page. Please note your submission will not be completed until you reach the "submission confirmation" page.
- Figures and tables are not permitted within your abstracts
- Can you please indicate if you would like to submit a full paper to J. Microsc. or Semicond. Sci. Technol. (or none).
- Enter the title of your abstract
- Indicate whether the work is predominantly student work and whether your preference is for an oral or poster presentation (a poster prize will be awarded to the best poster presentation)
- Enter co-author(s) details if applicable (fields marked with * are mandatory)
- Select presenting author
- Enter your abstract in plain text - maximum 300 words.
- Review your submission and select submit.
- The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, your abstract may not have been received and you are advised to contact the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.
Authors can amend their submission online up until the abstract submission deadline.To log in, you will need your submission password. If you are unable to submit your abstract online, please email the conferences team by email to email@example.com or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800. Please ensure that you quote the name of the event when contacting us.